Indonesia AIDS Coalition (IAC) is a community-based organization that focuses on the fulfilment of PLHIV and KAPs rights and has been working to support the national HIV response program in Indonesia. In the effort to accelerate the National HIV Response Programme, IAC is commencing a project to support the implementation of the national priority program. This special program is initiating for 3 months, with possibilities to be expanded further. We are looking for people with interest for social works and attention to the fulfilment of human rights particularly for marginalized people to fill position below:
National Program Officer
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Reports To : Secretariat Manager
Purpose of the position
The National Program Officer (NPO) will be responsible to oversee and coordinate technical day to day implementation and planning activities. The NPO will provide high quality program implementation in supporting team leader in coordinate all aspects of program interventions.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support planning and implementation of the partnership in close coordination with the leads from IAC and donor
- Lead the in-country coordination and advocacy on program implementation with development partners
- Identifying and managing risk associated with timely implementation of program interventions in coordination with supervisors.
- Coordinates, supervises and documents the implementation of the capacity building and trainings to local communities
- Collects data and information from the stakeholders, government and partners for preparing reports.
- Analyzes and identifies challenges of the project to keep the interventions on schedule.
- Consolidates the work plan and budget plan for the program development.
- Monitors program budgets jointly with Finance Manager.
- Ensures timely and quality reporting on the program donor.
- Implements any other duties as assigned by the supervisor in support of the implementation of the
- First degree in health science; Medicines, Pharmacy or Public Health (master degree would be preferred).
- Minimum 5 (eight) years of similar experience in the field of Health Science with government, private sector and/or NGOs
- Technical knowledge, programmatic working experiences on HIV programs and or policy development is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and coordination skills.
- Demonstrative ability to multitask.
- Strong office program computer skills, literacy in statistical software is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills.
- The ability to multi-task, high level coordination with national stakeholders and to handle complex and competing priorities.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants to submit Letter of Interest which states
Letter of Interest to email [email protected] with subject line “NPO” at the latest 23 Oct 2020 at 6 pm Jakarta time.