Indonesia AIDS Coalition (IAC) is a community-based organization that focuses on the fulfilment of PLHIV and KAPs rights and has been working to support the national HIV response program in Indonesia. In the effort to accelerate the National HIV Response Programme, IAC is commencing a project to support the implementation of the national priority program. This special program is initiating for 3 months, with possibilities to be expanded further. We are looking for people with interest for social works and attention to the fulfilment of human rights particularly for marginalized people to fill position below:
Finance & Admin Officer
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Reports To : Secretariat Manager
Supervisory Responsibility : No
Purpose of the position
Managing the program financial accounting, budget planning, monitoring and reporting to achieve program and organizational accountability according to PSAK 45 standard.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing program’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems through budget tracking and reports financial performance on a monthly basis;
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines to IAC and Donors by review status of projects and budgets of required financial reports.
- Ensuring systems are in place to regularly review financial performance across the Institution and that managers are supported to undertake budget monitoring as part of the financial control framework
- Leading of production of accounts, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, payroll, management of the ledger department, and all other accounting related activities
- Ensure the proper management of cash flow, including management of monthly advance reconciliations.
- Working closely with managers and with IAC finance and operation support team to ensure activities are performed within budget, forecast and according to agreement and contract milestones.
- Maintain a complete filing system of electronic and paper based financial records.
- Prepare, receive or review all procurement requisitions from the program and admin staff and collect all necessary information and documents before submitting them for approval.
- Communicate and/or escalate issues, including budget overruns, losses, non-compliance in a timely manner to the Manager and IAC Finance staff.
- Review Consultant Contract with available budget
- Conducting financial reviews and evaluations for Consultant report
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Accounting or Finance degree is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the management of project finance and budgets functions
- Minimum 5 years of project control experience such as financial analysis, finance, accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and in finance and accounting software
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-tasking and prioritize work
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and proficiency in written and oral English required
- Proven experience and extensive knowledge of USAID management, finance and budget is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants to submit Letter of Interest which states
Letter of Interest to email [email protected] with subject line “FAO” at the latest 23 Oct 2020 at 6 pm Jakarta time.