The Project Assistant supports implementation of activities of the project. Project Assistant will carry out tasks in support of project development and implementation and provides administrative support to project management processes in Indonesia AIDS Coalition.
- Assist in implementation of project activities in accordance with the work plan.
- Prepare administrative documents, collect and compile inputs to documents.
- Draft routine correspondences for project implementation.
- Prepare inputs to implementation process such as recruitment of experts/consultants, procurement and contracting.
- Assist in procurement process for conference / seminars / workshops services or other procurement action budgeted in projects.
- Collect, compile and organize background materials, documents and other materials for meetings.
- Compile project reports.
- Prepare inputs for reports, summaries, graphs and inputs to presentations in support to various project activities.
- Maintain project’s filling system.
- Support implementation of project-related communication activities.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Administrative and logistical support activities implemented promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Project implementation supported by efficient and timely.
- Project filling system maintained.
- Procurement and recruitment process implemented timely and in line with IAC and donor rules and procedures and following the system steps.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experiences in project administration and implementation in an international organization context.
- Experience in organization of events and meetings.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in managing conflict priorities and working with tight deadlines.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Excellent command of standard MS-Office software.
- Good command in English both written and verbally.
- Prior USAID or NGO experience will be an added value.
- Willingness to travel to sites as required.
Interested candidate please send application and CV with subject “PA” to email [email protected] latest 31 March 2021