Indonesia AIDS Coalition (IAC) is a community-based organization that focuses on the fulfilment of PLHIV and KAPs rights and has been working to support the national HIV response program in Indonesia. In the effort to accelerate the National HIV Response Programme, IAC is commencing a project to support the implementation of the national priority program. This special program is initiating for 3 months, with possibilities to be expanded further. We are looking for people with interest for social works and attention to the fulfilment of human rights particularly for marginalized people to fill position below:
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Reports To : Secretariat Chair and close coordination with Co-Chairs
Supervisory Responsibility : Yes
Purpose of the position
The Manager will lead day to day operation and technical aspects of the program, promote risk management and implement of the financial and programmatic systems. This position is expected to monitor program implementation, analyze figures and implement recommendations as needed. S/he provides overall assistance to IAC, team leader and vice leaders regarding to program, finance and management issues. Act as the key liaison with all local and national stakeholders. The program manager will work three days a week.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical and managerial support to the assessment and designing of program interventions.
- Representing in regular meeting with Government relations, international stakeholders, and donors.
- Build and strengthen, as required, networking with Government, donors and other stakeholders to influence program approaches for improved programming
- Build strong partnership with public health policy and program leaders at national and district levels
- Assist in developing concept papers and proposals on program expansion.
- Coordinate with the IAC to develop program interventions and other proposals for program expansion, identifying and developing agreements with partners, and developing related budgets that accurately reflect local costs.
- Coordinate closely with the Secretariat Advisors and IAC, to support staffing – developing SOWs, recruiting, hiring, training and supervising staff, as needed.
- Ensure staff roles and responsibilities are clearly defined via SOWs, an organizational chart to define lines of authority, and bi-weekly staff organizing meetings. Build a collaborative team along with
- regular feedback on performance (individual and collective).
- Submit a monthly financial report, receiving training to ensure policies and procedures are understood and implemented. Control costs within the approved operating budget with monthly review of actuals.
- Submit weekly updates on activities (1-2 pages), highlighting meetings with counterparts, program updates, challenges, opportunities and next steps.
- Develop and submit activity report, perceived challenges and opportunities, as well as recommended strategic directions to Donor
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with similar position.
- Public health background or NGO experience in Public Health required, preferably working whit Donor/UN Agencies, Local and International NGOs
- Experience of working/supporting MoH/Government is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Proficiency in English speaking and writing in English language is required.
- Program experience in public health, program assessment and design is a must. Experience in HIV/AIDS Program is highly preferred
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
- Strong planning and facilitation skills
- Strong partnership, networking and advocacy skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Able to represent the institution to national and international
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants to submit Letter of Interest which states
Letter of Interest to email recruitmen[email protected] with subject line “PM,” at the latest 28 Oct 2020 at 6 pm Jakarta time.