The Indonesia AIDS Coalition is a community-based organization that contributes to increase transparency, accountability, and community participation in AIDS programs through collaboration with various stakeholders, both government and non-government. This organization was founded in 2011 as an association of individuals who have experienced direct difficulties in accessing public services, from health services to social services and financial assistance, mainly because of their health status as people living with HIV.
Currently, IAC is looking for a Content Writer Consultant with the following criteria:
The Successful Applicant
- • The ability to write popular, storytelling, publication, and press release (must include portfolio);
- • Have experience managing campaign programs both online and offline including through the latest social media;
- • Creativity in designing, managing, and optimizing HIV AIDS issues for public campaign programs;
- • Willingness to work in teams across fields/divisions and complete the tasks according to agreed deadlines;
- • An interest and commitment to social campaigns, especially the issue of HIV AIDS;
- • Candidate should be able to work under minimum supervision
- • Willing to work overtime to meet targets
- • Willing to travel out of town to create the content needed by the organization
- • Willing to be present 2 times a week at the office to do coordination and evaluation, and if needed should be available to be present outside the specified time.
- • Consultant minimum 3 months or more according to the agreement.
- • Have an understanding of HIV issues and HIV-affected populations
- • Being part of the HIV-affected or disabled community is preferred;
- • Domicile in the area of Jakarta, Bogor, Tangerang, Bekasi
How to Apply?
Candidates should submit the following:
1. Letter of Interest
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Photo/Scan of NPWP
4. Examples of similar work
All documents should be sent to: [email protected] at the latest on 23 September 2022, 23:59 WIB with the subject of the email: VKCW